Saturday, February 24 and Sunday February 25 - ACT
As Paul says in Romans 12:1-2, "So here’s what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it."
Ways to Serve This Week:
- Hold doors open for those behind you
- Smile at people
- Be a nice driver - spread road-calm!
- Email / write to a local charity you think does a great work and thank them and those who volunteer
- Take time to pray for your neighbors
- Spread the niceness on Facebook and Twitter - compliment some of your friends
- Create some ‘Blessing Bags’ - a bag of items you keep in your car that can be used to bless other people (think especially of things that would be helpful to people in cold weather!)